Wednesday 13 August 2014

It's All Good!

It’s All Good!

Well my time for summer holidays has come to a close and it’s time to head off to my Novitiate Year!

It’s All Good!

I had a very full time at home with family and friends, visits, gatherings, walks, special moments and celebrations!

It’s All Good!

Our family celebrated Christmas & Easter and enjoyed a family bonfire – what great times, traditions, good food, celebrating our Savior and aware of the gifts of the seasons and families. Loved going for walks with each of my nephews and nieces!

It’s All Good!

I have great friends who have opened their doors, hosted gatherings, ran errands, given hugs and understood when plans changed.

It’s All Good!

I am off to meet up with 14 amazing men, who I will journey with as brothers and we will deepen our walk with St. Francis.

It’s All Good!

God continues to bless my life and my journey! I feel so rich for someone who is walking into a deeper path of poverty.

It’s All Good!

The journey continues and I feel very blessed. I have been filled up and fueled and embraced with big hugs! I think I’m actually ready for this! I’m excited for the year ahead!

It’s All Good!

Thank you for journeying with me on this blog.

My blog will be silent now until August 2015 as I enter into a more contemplative year and step away from demands so I can enter more fully into this Franciscan journey.

I humbly ask for your prayers in this year ahead.

It’s All Good!

 
Home is where we can
laugh and cry,
embrace and dance,
sleep long and dream quietly;
eat, read, play, watch the fire,
listen to music and
be with a friend.
Home is a place where we can
rest and be healed.
- Henri Nouwen

 
Home for me will always be Saskatchewan with family and loved ones!
Home for me has a Franciscan hue and outlook.
 
Home for me this year is my Novitiate Year House and It’s All Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment